Thursday, January 27, 2011

Greetings from the mind of twins

Moral of the Story: 
Never take your third eye off your twin.
Currently, I, Jooj am posting the first post. You see me and KitKat go to two different schools roughly about 400 miles apart so she and I are telepathically linked and talking right now. We are discussing what the first post should be. We are arguing whether we post comic first or stories first. And its just been decided that we are going to go with comics first because I just won rock, paper scissor all with the power of my mind. I'm pretty badass when it comes to rock, paper, scissors but I can't play spoons to save my life. :{
-Jooj


Later...


Yeah well, I, Kels, have finished the first writing piece. So there. I may have lost at rock, paper, scissors, but paper is my method of transcription--thus the best. And I could just throw a rock at you with my mind if I wanted to. But I won't. Because this blog is a twin blog, not a singlet blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment